Tuesday, September 21, 2010

locks.

You wanna know what i just realized?

ok, well you know how some girls have epic mission trip pictures? you know, the ones that look like they could be on a brochure for a missions organization...or a magazine. Just these beautiful, artistic, protfolio worthy photos of girls holding small african children. Well I've been on my share of mission trips and have never had one of these life changing mission trip pictures. And i just realized why.

I DON'T HAVE CURLY HAIR.
thats right. all girls with awesome mission trip pictures have curly hair.
dang it bobby new.
looks like i'm destined to a lifetime of mission trip picture with my bangs pinned back and my hair in a pony tail, all held back with a headband.
thats simply too bad.

ok. thats all.

stay classy san diego.

-a straight haired freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment