Tuesday, March 1, 2011

treasures

day 7: picture of your most prized possession.


so i know this is more than one possession but its the best i could do.
Bible, journal, and My Utmost for His Highest.
i'm sure it sounds Christian cliche, but the fact is i'm a Christian so i'm okay with sounding like one, in fact i pray that i sound like one.
I don't know what i would do without these 3 things:
my Bible is a treasure because it is the word of God. holy cow, it is how i get to know my Savior. questions, answers, promises, peace. everything good stems from this baby.
my journal is a treasure because i LOVE to write. i can't handle life without being able to write things down, i love that every thought that goes through my head can be jotted down and preserved forever within my own personal biography. i truly love journaling and being able to look back and see where i've been and where God is taking me.
My Utmost for His Highest is my favorite book on the face of the Earth. Oswald Chambers was truly blessed by the Lord. He has such incredible wisdom and insight and God always gives me such revelation through his words. seriously every single day Chambers meets me where i am. it is something else. love love love it.

-abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment