Wednesday, May 11, 2011

bingo

so this is lame but i thought that my blog got deleted and i went into panic mode....maybe that says something about my blogging habits...
todays T5

1. MY NEPHEW IS 1!!!!!!!!! my lands, cannot believe that my sweet baby nephew is already 1 year old! So thankful to God for his health and safety in his first year of life! praying God continues to protect his sweet life and make him into a man after God's own heart, theres nothing i want more than to see that sweet boy grow into a Godly man, good thing he has parents that love Jesus so much!
2. last college ministry group of the year. i have been so blessed by my group this year and have absolutely loved that new friends and thefriends that i've grown closer to because of it, so beautiful! i will truly miss them this summer
3. Jessica Tolan, Kelly Johnson, and Katie Hartness. my roommates next year. my heart just jumps for joy every time i think about it. after a year of living alone i can't wait to have community in a living arrangment. holy mokes, i am so blessed to have them as my roomies for at least the next 2 years!!!!
4. God's unfailing love. no matter how much i dislike myself or get down on myself God never stops loving me, and not even for any particular reason, not because of anything i've ever done or will ever do, He just loves me because He is love. There is nothing more puzzling and beautiful and freeing than that. i mean wow.
5. challenges. i love when God challenges me. gives me something new that i absolutely cannot do within my own human power. i love needing him and relying on him. I love Him most.
my momma, liam daniel, and me at lunch on his birthday. love love love.

-aunt abbie

1 comment:

  1. Вот тут есть сайт про букмекерские конторы с хорошим обзором букмекера Бетбум (Бингобум) - держи ссылку на этот азартный блог и ставками на спорт - Азарт.нет.

    ReplyDelete