Monday, May 9, 2011

You are my JOY

so i've been super good at blogging lately because it keeps me from studying...and i hate studying.

1. my World Lit final- easy squeezey lemon peezey. so much better than i could have ever imagined. PTL.
2. CROSSLANDS ARE BACK. holy smokes i missed those hooks while they were in the Bahamas! i mean really. they are wonderful and 10 days was way too long to go without seeing them. really.
2.5 while the crosslands were gone Maddox grew an inch...bitter sweet. my little pirate is growing up way too fast.
3. Sonic date with Hannah Hawley. nuff said. she is truly a dear. love her sweet spirit.
4. getting the Staff Compass(handbook) from Rhett today for NLR this summer. Got me so excited for the ranch! golly its only 14 days away...ooc.
5. my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew. probably my favorite family. i love that they live so close and i can spend time with them. they are wonderful and i love them.
5.5 today my nephew, Liam, cuddled with a stuffed elmo toy and it was by far the cutest thing i've ever seen...can't believe he's one day away from being a big one year old! crazy!

how my sweet taylor and carter crossland will forever live in my memory. this picture is from summer '07 when i went to florida with them...i'm 15, tay is 8 and carter is 6...tears.(i just got the teeniest hole in my heart.)
-abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment