Wednesday, February 23, 2011

faint lights

i wanted to do a 30 photo challenge, but less people will know i do it if its done on my blog rather than facebook...haha, so this is it. lets see if i can keep a commitment. only way i'll be able to prep for marriage. hahaha. ok. done with stupid jokes.

Day 1: photo of yourself and 15 facts.
1. there are very, very few pictures out there of just myself, and all the ones that exist are somewhere along these lines...cheesin it.
2. i wish i was a hipster, but i'm not lanky enough for it.
3. i am addicted to sweet tea, for sure.
4. my heart is stuck in the midwest, i love kansas with my whole heart.
5. i think mustaches are hilarious. never get old.
6. i love journaling, its therapeutic.
7. i wish i could quit school and just do ministry all day, errr day.
8. i have my future children's names picked out. sorry i'm a freak.
9. i love glitter, just a little too much.
10. my favorite animals are dolphins: beautiful, smart, swim all day. done.
11. i LOVE toddlers and tiaras. once again, sorry i'm a freak.
12. i had a southern accent when i was 4 years old...how precious is that?
13. not to toot my own horn but my ipod is awesome.(and by ipod i mean music on my ipod.)
14. i have the cutest nephew in the the entire world, and don't try and argue, cause i'll win.
15. i love making people laugh, more than almost anything.

day onsies is donesies.
boomtown. (#16. boomtown is my favorite word)
-abb

No comments:

Post a Comment