Tuesday, December 7, 2010

crafty


reverb10? yes please.
December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

So over the past year I have created many wonderful(to me) crafts. I've painted, decoupaged(is that a word?), decorated, hot glued, tie-dyed, and the list goes on, but there is one creation that is recent that has me very excited...i absolutely love it. This christmas I made a wreath, a lovely, sparkly, ribbony, bowey, ornamenty, christmas wreath! I have been really excited about decorating my apartment for Christmas this year and haven't gotten super dar cause of school, but with the wreath completed it gives me hope that i will actually get christmasized. So yea, thats my most recent creation, it wasn't hard or even that creative, but it warms my heart and makes me incredibly happy! there ya have it, create on my friends!

This is my wreath, you can't see it super well but the ribbons are SPARKLY lime green and sheer SPARKLY pink!! i am obsessed. the balls hanging from it are sparkly lime green. AH! christmas joy.

-Abbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment