Saturday, December 25, 2010

FAIL


So obviously i have failed at reverb10 in a really really big way. blog fail my friends, thats heavy stuff. anyway it has been officially 9 days since i've blogged which in the life of a normal person would be, well, normal; but in the life of a reverber it is bad, real bad. So i figured since its christmas i will perform a little christmas miracle and pick up reverbin again, i'm not gonna try to make up for the one i didn't do...i do have a life, but i will do todays and hopefully the days after. here goes.

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and [...]

BOOMTOWN. i love this one.
(from left to right: Josh Fohner, KK Shadrach, Maggie Stehlik, Sara Pascoe, me, Luke Petermann)
Ok, so this picture is probably my favorite of 2010. It was from the fall retreat that i went to with the cell group that i lead. At fall retreat this past year we had an 80s themed night and it was a blast, dancing, pictures, crazy clothes...all the ingredients of a super fun night. One of the girls sara is in my cell group that i lead, KK and maggie are both in a cell group that i don't lead but i have spent tons of time with in 2010 and have really come to know and love, luke and josh are dear friends whom i really respect and love being in ministry with, they lead a cell group of guys that are the same age as my girls(10th grade). This picture is so fun and bright and light hearted, much like myself, but i love it because it captures a little piece of the ministry that adore so so much. I think i love this picture because it shows who i am, fun and crazy, but it also shows what i hold dear and who i want to be. I hold my ministry dear and want to be a leader that is a servant of the Lord God. I don't know, i just love it and it represents so much that is important to me and a part of me. so there you have it.

-abster

No comments:

Post a Comment